Title: 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Author: John Maxwell
John Maxwell is my go to guy for any leadership dilemma. Not only did I follow him on Facebook, I also love and enjoys reading his book.
21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is one of his legendary work.
Well, I actually got this from amazon (yes, my first ever purchase from the giant online business). And I got the audio book version of this book. This is my second audio book that I was able finish.
He writes with conviction yet is easy to understand. It’s divided in bite sizes that allows you to absorb the topic thoroughly.
What I like about this book and what I listen in anticipation, are the excerpts from different success stories of leaders. Surely can inspire the leader in you.
One of my favorite takeaway from this book is the law of the picture.
People follow what they see. That no matter how much you preach for a certain cause, if your action is geared towards something else, then this can surely taint your influence as a leader.
Remember, if your influence towards another person has decreased, then your leadership skills needs a little bit of an update.
Leadership is about influence, nothing more, nothing less.
Click Here for Book Reviews
Picked up this book for the first time in 2001 and it instantly became one of my go to reference for developing new and current leaders around me. Maxwell’s combination of down to earth leadership principles, combined with relevant examples and his experience in multiple organizations, makes this book an authority on the subject.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Bakit Baliktad Magbasa Ang Mga Pilipino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - October 20, 2017
- My Native Wife by Cissie Byrne – Student’s Corner - October 19, 2017
- A Place in Time by Jessica A. Concha – Student’s Corner - October 18, 2017
- Diary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirL– Student’s Corner - October 10, 2017
- Ang Reyna Ng Espada At Mga Pusa By John Carlo Pacala – Student’s Corner - October 5, 2017