Title: 365 Days of Wonder
Author: RJ Palacio
Overwhelming, Inspiring and Empowering. That is how I described this little book of quote collection.
I started reading this book last March of this year along with the second book of RJ Palacio which is Auggie & Me. I intentionally finished the second book first because this book, (365 days of wonder) will make a lot more sense. Especially the side notes of their Wonder teacher, Mr. Brown.
Somehow all the unresolved issues from the 2 books – Wonder and Auggie & Me were revealed and has been discussed which makes it more interesting.
I initially thought that it’s merely a collection of quotes from different people. However, there is much more beyond those words because it’ll nudge your creativity, will inspire you to dream more and be a better person. I also described it as orgasmic for it’ll make you feel good after. Seems like you’ve been renewed and is of a new being, after reading it.
These precepts were actually sent by readers to RJ (the author) and she picked the best and compiled it in one book.
If you are looking for an inspirational passages, wanting to write something out of nothing or just simple wants to grab a quick read, then a few pages of this book will make a difference.
I would encourage teachers and their students to read Wonder, Julian, and this book! If only one child is changed it is worth it!
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Mga Tagpong Mukhang Ewan at Kung Anu Ano Pang Kababalaghan by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 22, 2017
- Alab ng Puso sa Dibdib Mo’y Buhay by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 21, 2017
- She’s Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- 3:30 p.m. with Sir Galahad (A Time for Dragons) by Kate Aton – Osias – Student’s Corner - September 19, 2017