1. Who is Agostino Scafidi? .
Agostino Scafidi is someone who loves to play the guitar, who loves a good story, who holds family as an important thing in life. He is someone who tries to speak his mind whenever possible, for better or worse. Of course, he is also someone who enjoys writing and discovering and exploring all that it has to offer as a vehicle for self-expression.
2. What are the books you’ve written? Do they have a single theme or not?
I have written 3 eBooks so far. I have a 4th one coming very soon, it will be my first poetry eBook, although I have written poetry before. My first eBook is titled The Anchor That Stopped The World, it’s a crime fiction and it is fast paced, for adult readers only, and is raw and colorful. My second eBook is The Invisible Papers, it’s an esoteric fiction written in a third person monologue style. It is a little more abstract, but still accessible and engaging for the reader. My third eBook is Dreams, Fiction and Me. Short stories based directly on my own dreams which I recorded using a written dream journal.
3. What Makes “Dream, Fiction and Me” different from your other works?
Dreams, Fiction and Me is different from my other eBooks in that the genre is paranormal fiction. It’s also a short story collection. It’s also my most personal work yet.
4. How did you come up with this title?
The title for Dreams, Fiction and Me is pretty straightforward, and I wanted a title that would deliver a clear message to a prospective reader.
5. Do you enjoy reading as much as writing?
I find that reading has a different sort of enjoyment than writing. I love to read, but you don’t get the same feeling of inspiration as you do when you write something and you’re proud of it. So, if I had to say definitively, no. I do not enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.
6. Please invite the readers of this blog to get and read your book.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this interview and blog post about my eBook. I’d like to invite you to visit my online store and purchase a copy for yourself! It’s priced very affordably and you’ll receive it in mobi, pdf, epub, and doc format along with the cover image in jpg format. Suitable for any device you have! I also have for sale what I’ve called a “three book bundle” which includes my two previous eBooks, which were only available on Amazon’s kindle store. Those two are still on sale there, but I’d recommend purchasing from my online store instead.
Thank you so much Agostino for taking some time to answer our questions.
Wish you all the best! 🙂
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017