Author: Trixie Ricablanca
Chief Blogging Officer, Books in My Baggage and The Book Geek Wannabe "Readers and Book Geeks are the next generation's coolest bunch of kids"
- Title: Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart Author: Aly Almario AKA ‘Aly Alyloony’ “Operation: Break the Cassanova’s Heart” is a pop fictional story written by Aly Almario with the pen name ‘Aly Alyloony’ who is also the author of the bestselling book “She’s Dating the Gangster”. The story talks about a girl named Naomi Perez and she has a mission, in this mission,… Continue reading "Operation: Break the Casanova’s Heart by Aly Alyloony – Student’s Corner"
- What do we mean by "Not Ready for a Book?" Let's face it, not ever book is for you. Not all that is written in a book is for you. When there are chapters in a book that doesn't make sense to you, no matter how many times you've read and re read it, then maybe you are not ready… Continue reading "What to Do When You Are Not Ready for the Book?"
- Student's Corner: 21st Century Literature of the Philippines and the World Book Review Guidelines Objectives: • Encourage students to read 21st Century Literature from the Philippines • Give students the chance to critic and romanticize Philippine Literature of the 21ST Century • Utilize the use of blogs as a powerful tool to promote reading specifically, the Philippine Literature of the… Continue reading "What is Student’s Corner? – Books in My Baggage"
- Dearest Book Geek Wannabe's I'm really sorry for deviating a little in terms of my posts. You all know that I just started selling my pre loved books online to help out a batch mate in high school. And we are also gonna be having a block screening to raise more funds for her. KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE Block Screening… Continue reading "Block Screening for A Cause – Kingsman: The Golden Circle"
- For inquiries, please go to our Facebook Page, Books in My Baggage Kristina, mother of two, was my batch mate in high school. I never really had a chance to talk to her when we were teenagers (which was roughly 15 years ago) and when she messaged me about her condition, I, just like some of my friends, were very… Continue reading "Selling My PreLoved Books To Help Raise Funds for a Mother with TB of the Bone"
- Create a community of Book Readers. That is the vision of this blog, Books in My Baggage. Thus when we found out about, The Book Stop Project, we got so curious about it and would really want to be a part of it. It was raining hard when we went to Intramuros, Manila. It had been a blessing in disguise… Continue reading "Give a Book, Get a Book: The Book Stop Project – Intramuros"