Title: Best of Me
Author: Nicholas Sparks
I only enjoyed the last 1/3 of the book. The first 2/3 was very boring. And its a different Spark’s kind of book. Its very upsetting. The story, the character, the setting and for some reason, I didn’t like it as much as his other books. Sure the synopsis was intriguing but it was disappointing. The twist was somewhat expected and nothing was surprising about the plot.
However, the last 1/3 of the book was very heartwarming and as his niche, someone died, although it has been very obvious. I also didn’t like how he presented the “ghost” part. I find it so lame and didn’t like the idea. I rated it as 2/5 because maybe, some people will still enjoy the story. There is something lacking in it compared to his other books. This is my Spark’s least liked book so far.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- L’Aquilone du Estrellas Review (The Kite of Stars) by Dean Francis Alfar - December 1, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 1, 2017
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017