Are you a Book Geek Wannabe?
Is there any books in your baggage that you want to start reading, but you have plenty of excuses?
Have you known the perks of reading books but reading has been your best lullaby?
Do you know the “magic” that books bring but doesn’t know where and how to start?
Well, you are on the right track, babe! 🙂
This website is for you!
“All the Secrets in the world are contained in the books” – by Lemony Snicket
Click the Subscribe button too, to receive newsletter and updates right in your inbox.
Here’s some of the articles that can jump start your inner desire to read Books!
Start the Habit of Reading
Some of the Book Genre You May Wanna Start on
Any other issues or questions you have?
Feel free to fill out our contact form and we’d be so glad to entertain your questions!
Feel free to send us your own Book Geek Wannabe Story – your struggles, your book geek Wannabe confessions and success stories too and will work on publishing them in our website. You have the option to be known or be anonymous, it’s your own choice.
Come on! join me in creating a world of book geeks and
let’s spread the importance of reading great books!
Let’s change the world, one blog post as time! 🙂
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Bakit Baliktad Magbasa Ang Mga Pilipino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - October 20, 2017
- My Native Wife by Cissie Byrne – Student’s Corner - October 19, 2017
- A Place in Time by Jessica A. Concha – Student’s Corner - October 18, 2017
- Diary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirL– Student’s Corner - October 10, 2017
- Ang Reyna Ng Espada At Mga Pusa By John Carlo Pacala – Student’s Corner - October 5, 2017