Title: Can you Keep A Secret?
Author: Sophie Kinsella
A feel good book; something that I need once in a while. That’s Sophie Kinsella’s part in my reading life. Every time I just need a moment to relax, it’s her book that I’ll totally choose to read, thus have written this book review.
It’s another story of an American guy and an English lass just like Summer in the City by Robyn Sisman that’s why it’s a little bit familiar.
If you’re a typical girl who enjoys chic lit stories, then this one is for you. It’s engrossing in a way that’ll make you feel giddy and in love. For sure, endorphin will run in your blood.
This book talks about honesty when in a relationship. It’s a relaxing read. At the same time, a Cinderella type of story that never fails to enchant girl readers like me. The status of the couple mimics Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele without the kinky sex part and was written in a first person point of view which is, as you all know, my favorite type.
It was recommended by office mate Cheka three years ago and just want to say thank you for this cute recommendation. 🙂
It’s light, fun, and totally entertaining. No deep plot, no bio-terrorism or horrific religious scandal. Just a breezy and funny slice of life as seen through the eyes of Sophie Kinsella’s newest heroine, the endearing Emma Corrigan.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017