- Title: Mga Tagpong Mukhang Ewan at Kung Anu Ano Pang Kababalaghan Author: Manix Abrera Literary Approach The comic book was all about the compilation of the things normal college students do. These include their lifestyle, how they cope with the life of a university student, the weird things they do and how they make fun of their classmates/friends. The comic book… Continue reading "Mga Tagpong Mukhang Ewan at Kung Anu Ano Pang Kababalaghan by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner"
- Title: Operation: Break the Casanova's Heart Author: Aly Almario AKA ‘Aly Alyloony’ “Operation: Break the Cassanova’s Heart” is a pop fictional story written by Aly Almario with the pen name ‘Aly Alyloony’ who is also the author of the bestselling book “She’s Dating the Gangster”. The story talks about a girl named Naomi Perez and she has a mission, in this mission,… Continue reading "Operation: Break the Casanova’s Heart by Aly Alyloony – Student’s Corner"
- For those who had been part of our 2016, thank you so much for keeping with us! Let's welcome this coming year together and continue to build and grow our community of Book Geek Wannabe's. Help us in making our vision come to life - Build a world of book readers. For we know how books can change one's life.… Continue reading "Welcome, 2017"
- Hope you all have a great time with your love ones, this Christmas! Merriest Christmas, y'all!
- A Book Geek Wannabe Confession Here's a Book Geek Wannabe Confession of Cassie from Culture Coverage. As a young child, I hated reading. It was terribly boring and I only read when I absolutely had to. Fortunately for me, I had a mother who would read stories to me every night, and I loved those stories dearly. So it wasn’t… Continue reading "How I Became A Travelling Book Geek – Guest Post"
- This is my ephemeral outburst. 02/22/2016 I was looking for the Ipad when I woke up at 4:30 am earlier. I was craving to read my news feed and would like to grab anything to read. There’s that powerful push that wants me read! It’s like craving an ice cream in a random time of the day. Why the big… Continue reading "When I Woke Up: Confessions of A Book Geek Wannabe"
- Here's another bold yet real and rational piece from Celeste's soon to be launched book. ===== GAYME OVER I should have built up a wall, brick by brick, and protected my heart. But I did not. Heartbreaks after heartbreaks, I should have started thinking, " I will never be hurt like that again! " So I could keep my heart… Continue reading "Dear Ex, Aamin Na Ako! by Celeste (Book Excerpt)"
- Good news, Book Geek Wannabe's! Books in My Baggage can already be viewed in one of the newest and a website to watch out for - My Trending Stories! I'll be one of the contributors of this website and though my focus will be more on book reviews and book geek wannabe confessions, I don't want to restrict myself into writing… Continue reading "My Trending Stories"