Title: Confessions of a Shopaholic
Author: Sophia Kinsella
You’ll fall in love with this novel. There is an unexplained charm on it. Maybe because of the author’s writing style or maybe the story. However, the novel’s plot is very simple yet, it speaks the truth about Shopaholics or impulsive buyers. The uncontrollable urge to shop when you find “SALE” at the windows of their stores. I find myself giggling while reading it because somehow, I can relate to it and I know a lot of people will, which maybe explains why its much loved and many enjoyed reading it.
Aside from its charm, it’s very entertaining and its really hard to put down. Easy to read and is really appealing.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- L’Aquilone du Estrellas Review (The Kite of Stars) by Dean Francis Alfar - December 1, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 1, 2017
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017