Title: Dating God, Marrying Man
Author: Liza Jenkins- Moore
Knowing the One Who Knows the One.
This is book is about appreciating ones single life without dwelling much on searching for that “perfect person”. It’s about concentrating more on your life’s purpose and letting love find and chase you and not the other way around.
Excerpts from the book that I really find amusing.
- God’s gifts are not just good, its PERFECT.
- There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven. Ecc 3:1
- The enemy of our soul is nostalgia and day dreams.
- I had nothing in my life to believe in so I believed in Him.
- The enemy of BEST is good.
and my most favorite chapter is the 8th chapter: Extraordinary not Ordinary.
You may not agree with everything that is written in this book but at the end of the day, you would realize that it does makes sense.
PS: Special thanks to my room mate Ching who lend me the book 🙂
Please follow and like us:
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Blogging Officer, Books in My Baggage and The Book Geek Wannabe "Readers and Book Geeks are the next generation's coolest bunch of kids"
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017