Title: Gone Girl
Author: Gillian Flynn
Gone Girl is one of the most mind-boggling, surprising and well written plot I have read after Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons.
The story was very unique and the characters that Flynn created were brilliant. It was a crime novel with a tinge of a love story entangled in a thrilling series of events. The twists and turns of the story was very unexpected, thus made it hard to put down.
It was written in an alternating HE SAID, SHE SAID point of view of the couple (Amy Elliot Dunne and Nick Dunne). The setting was also presented in a way that made it easier to follow through yet, will still keep you guessing on the next scene.
If you want an engrossing mystery novel, then, Gone Girl can be just for you. Again, the author, Gillian Flynn has gathered a new fan. 🙂
“There's a difference between really loving someone and loving the idea of her.”
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017