Title: Gossip Girl Novel
Author: Cecily von Ziegesar
Surely you’d love watching the TV Series but this is where it all started. If you had been an avid fan (like me) of the TV Series, I would definitely say that you will be disappointed. The first season of the TV version was mostly the same as the novel but as the season progresses to season 2 and now, season 5, the original story is in no way related anymore.
I’ve read the first three books, Gossip Girl, You know you Love Me and All I want is Everything. It’s also a bit funny because some characters in the novel were totally different from the TV series. Maybe the consistent characters were Serena, Blair and Nate but the rest were somehow different. Especially Jenny (Dan’s sister). I ended up LMAO as I imagine her that way in the novel.
I decided not to finish the whole novel series because I always ended up frustrated and disappointed because of the totally different story line. Anyhow, If it weren’t turned into a TV series, probably, I have enjoyed reading it more and must have continued reading the whole series. Nevertheless, in general, its a good book to read. :))
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017