Author: Alexandra Adornetto
Hades is the Greek God of underworld which also connotes death. When Bethany and Xavier finally got rid of Jake Thorn from the first book, Halo, there shouldn’t be no way for him to return back and spread his darkness; but because of some seance that was initiated by the friends of Bethany, a portal was created and allowed him to get and tricked Bethany to come with him to the other side of the world – literally “An Angel in Hell” was the main plot of this novel.
In hell, Bethany tried to escape but was faced with difficulties and her adventure includes a face-to-face with the hell’s “Big Daddy”. Imagine how her brother Gabriel, sister Ivy and Xavier reacted when they knew where she was. This time, the ending wasn’t rushed compared with Halo thus, made me so excited to start it’s next sequel, Heaven.
Heaven, hell, angels, demons, human and a love story will always get me into the pages of that book. 🙂
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017