Title: Have a Little Faith
Author: Mitch Albom
Written by Tuesdays with Morrie’s author, Mitch Albom. I remember how moved I was with that story and the main reason why I bought this book.
Have a Little Faith started with a eulogy request to Albom by one of his respected rabbi. He was initially overwhelmed with this request and so, he did his best to know the rabbi more on a personal basis.
Another story found in this book is a New York criminal who was able to get another chance to restore his faith. He was coincidentally called as “Reb” by his followers too.
Though the two leaders are of different past and origin, both were actually dealing with the same theme – FAITH amidst hardship and adversity.
Here’s Albom’s reflection as he was writing this book – “We are ought to beleive into something much bigger than you are.”
A book that may have restored your faith to the supreme being.
Quote from this book:
“Albom helps show the true definition of ‘Church.’ It is not the building, it is the people and their faith.”
–Bishop T.D. Jakes, Chief Pastor, The Potter’s House
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Bakit Baliktad Magbasa Ang Mga Pilipino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - October 20, 2017
- My Native Wife by Cissie Byrne – Student’s Corner - October 19, 2017
- A Place in Time by Jessica A. Concha – Student’s Corner - October 18, 2017
- Diary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirL– Student’s Corner - October 10, 2017
- Ang Reyna Ng Espada At Mga Pusa By John Carlo Pacala – Student’s Corner - October 5, 2017