Title: Have a Little Faith
Author: Mitch Albom
Written by Tuesdays with Morrie’s author, Mitch Albom. I remember how moved I was with that story and the main reason why I bought this book.
Have a Little Faith started with a eulogy request to Albom by one of his respected rabbi. He was initially overwhelmed with this request and so, he did his best to know the rabbi more on a personal basis.
Another story found in this book is a New York criminal who was able to get another chance to restore his faith. He was coincidentally called as “Reb” by his followers too.
Though the two leaders are of different past and origin, both were actually dealing with the same theme – FAITH amidst hardship and adversity.
Here’s Albom’s reflection as he was writing this book – “We are ought to beleive into something much bigger than you are.”
A book that may have restored your faith to the supreme being.
Quote from this book:
“Albom helps show the true definition of ‘Church.’ It is not the building, it is the people and their faith.”
–Bishop T.D. Jakes, Chief Pastor, The Potter’s House
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- L’Aquilone du Estrellas Review (The Kite of Stars) by Dean Francis Alfar - December 1, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 1, 2017
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017