Title: He’s Not Just That Into You
Author: Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU if…..
he is not calling you
he is not asking you out
not dating you
not having sex with you
he’s having sex with someone else
he only wants to see you when he’s drunk
he doesn’t want to marry you
he’s breaking up with you
he disappeared on you
he’s married and other insane variations of being unavailable
he is a selfish jerk, bully or big freak
It’s a fun book to read! Maybe where I got this expression. “If he doesn’t like me, so what?, Next please!” haha! I read this about a year ago and even watched the film. (But the book gave much more information). It’s an eye opener. Girls should seriously stop creating and making excuses for boys. Time is precious so why spend it with someone who does all those crappy things?
As women, we should master the art of self-control to preserve the respect for ourselves and to gain respect from guys as well. Guard your heart until you are sure he deserves it. Be observant! Don’t be carried away by his looks or by how he treats you when you are alone. The first few days and months is the most crucial. Try to observe his attitude, how he treats you when you are not together, how he return your call, how often does he call or text, how often do you see each other, does he pay attention, etc. etc. (Read the book to know more! :p ) Before giving in, think objectively. If you think its going nowhere, get out, meet new guy who can treat you right and you deserve.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- 3:30 p.m. with Sir Galahad (A Time for Dragons) by Kate Aton – Osias – Student’s Corner - September 19, 2017
- MacArthur by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - September 19, 2017
- It Started With A Converse by Laylaa Khan – Student’s Corner - September 15, 2017
- Bata, Bata… Pa’no Ka Ginawa? by Lualhati Bautista – Student’s Corner - September 15, 2017
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - September 13, 2017