Title: How to Turn Your Passion Into Profit
Author: Bo Sanchez
“Entrepreneurs always believe in their own product, if they don’t, who will?”
That line must have been the best thing I learned from that book. If you created something, no matter how bizarre it can be, always believe on what it can do because if you don’t the more others wont.
It was because I was able to read another Go Negosyo book and somehow, the examples presented in this book were almost the same and too bad, I can vividly remember them. Somehow, I’ve expected more from it.
Anyhow, here’s my other favorite lines:
“Be wealthy not for yourself but for others”
“If you keep on giving recklessly, you maybe creating parasites.”
A truly rich business is a self-expression of:
– Your passion or dream
– Your God -given gifts
– Advocacy to help others or promote nature.
“Success is only a manifestation of what you have worked on.”
“I aspire to inspire before I expire!”
“Luck is the offspring of preparedness and opportunity.”
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Bakit Baliktad Magbasa Ang Mga Pilipino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - October 20, 2017
- My Native Wife by Cissie Byrne – Student’s Corner - October 19, 2017
- A Place in Time by Jessica A. Concha – Student’s Corner - October 18, 2017
- Diary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirL– Student’s Corner - October 10, 2017
- Ang Reyna Ng Espada At Mga Pusa By John Carlo Pacala – Student’s Corner - October 5, 2017