Book 1: The Game of Self-Discovery
Book 2: More of the Game of Self-Discovery
Authors: Tadahiko Nagao and Isamu Saito
This must have been one of the most interesting books in the planet! I’m just so fascinated with psychological facts and tricks. These personality tests were just amazing.
I have learned about this book in 2008 when I was working as an English Instructor Associate in a Korean Company. I’ve made a lot of friends because of this and during our breaks, we used to have some book sessions with this book. We would be answering the questions each and we would be surprised with the meaning of our answers.
Can I ask a favor? Do you know any other personality test books like this? Pls let me know! I’d like to know more of these! :DD
One of my most recommended books. 🙂
Please follow and like us:
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Blogging Officer, Books in My Baggage and The Book Geek Wannabe "Readers and Book Geeks are the next generation's coolest bunch of kids"
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- L’Aquilone du Estrellas Review (The Kite of Stars) by Dean Francis Alfar - December 1, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 1, 2017
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017