Title: Leadership Smarts
Author: Ken Blanchard
This is a 40 minute read book about leadership. Why sudden interest on those? Maybe because I somehow wanted to step up and try to be a leader somehow.
Teachers, managers, supervisors, councilors, political leaders, mentors, those people that we look up to need to have a peek on this book. It may just look like those other books in the market nevertheless, it can make a difference. It can fuel you up to be the best leader that you could be. The messages are short yet will give you a nudge and make you realize a lot of things about your leadership or if you are a subordinate, you might give this book to you leader and wish he/she could read it.
The page above must have been the best part for me. Knowing that success is not permanent and failure is not fatal.
It also teaches us about work and life balance.
Setting goals for you and your team is also important.
Those words are enough for you to get your ass up and work on those changes that you want in your life.
PS: This book has been on my sister’s shelf but I never paid attention to it. I didn’t ask permission to read it but nevertheless, thanks Trina.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Book Review) - July 29, 2017
- Behind the Blog by Kryz Uy (Book Review) - July 2, 2017
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell (Book Review) - June 24, 2017
- Suzanne’s Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson (Book Review) - June 19, 2017
- Give a Book, Get a Book: The Book Stop Project – Intramuros - June 12, 2017