Title: Leadership Smarts
Author: Ken Blanchard
This is a 40 minute read book about leadership. Why sudden interest on those? Maybe because I somehow wanted to step up and try to be a leader somehow.
Teachers, managers, supervisors, councilors, political leaders, mentors, those people that we look up to need to have a peek on this book. It may just look like those other books in the market nevertheless, it can make a difference. It can fuel you up to be the best leader that you could be. The messages are short yet will give you a nudge and make you realize a lot of things about your leadership or if you are a subordinate, you might give this book to you leader and wish he/she could read it.
The page above must have been the best part for me. Knowing that success is not permanent and failure is not fatal.
It also teaches us about work and life balance.
Setting goals for you and your team is also important.
Those words are enough for you to get your ass up and work on those changes that you want in your life.
PS: This book has been on my sister’s shelf but I never paid attention to it. I didn’t ask permission to read it but nevertheless, thanks Trina.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca Angeles, RN (see all)
- Parang Kayo, Pero Hindi By Noreen ‘Noringai’ Capili – Student’s Corner - February 23, 2018
- ABNKKBSNPLAKo?! by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - February 22, 2018
- It’s A Mens World by Bebang Siy – Student’s Corner - February 21, 2018
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017