You don’t have to be an Ellen fan to appreciate this book. I’m not a huge fan but I do watch her show sometimes, thus the reason why I’ve created an interest in reading her book through an android e-book application.
This book has been her way to connect with her audience and the world, who would watch her show.
I’d enjoy reading it because it’s like having a coffee conversation with her. She sounded like a long lost friend that’s giving an update about what is going on with her life behind the limelight. She wrote this after getting married to her wife, Portia.
It makes you realize she is just like everyone else and somehow shares the same views and principles about life. This book is like an extension of her talk show but this time, her celebrity guest is herself and the people in it.
Ellen’s words from her book.
“True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, and your moral compass.”
“It is more important to be beautiful on the inside to have a big heart and an open mind and a spectacular spleen.”
“Beauty is being comfortable in your own skin.”
“The fact of the matter is that everyone has flaws. No one is perfect except for Penelope Cruz. Our flaws are what makes us human.”
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- My Native Wife by Cissie Byrne – Student’s Corner - October 19, 2017
- A Place in Time by Jessica A. Concha – Student’s Corner - October 18, 2017
- Diary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirL– Student’s Corner - October 10, 2017
- Ang Reyna Ng Espada At Mga Pusa By John Carlo Pacala – Student’s Corner - October 5, 2017
- The Most Painful Battle by Haveyouseenthisgirl– Student’s Corner - October 5, 2017