Title: The Doctor’s Wife
Author: Elizabeth Brudage
The first chapter was really very catchy. Its intense and after that first few pages, there are a lot of unanswered questions thus keeps you engrossed with the story. The plot was one of a kind. Another book that had affected me because of the conflict and the series of events that you weren’t expecting.
However, even if the first chapter drew my attention, I’d rather not have it as the first chapter because of too much violence in it which really affected my mood. Contrary to the first chapter, the second and the next chapters were mild then progresses to intense again.
Roller coaster emotions huh? 🙂 One good book to read!
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017