Title: The Doctor’s Wife
Author: Elizabeth Brudage
The first chapter was really very catchy. Its intense and after that first few pages, there are a lot of unanswered questions thus keeps you engrossed with the story. The plot was one of a kind. Another book that had affected me because of the conflict and the series of events that you weren’t expecting.
However, even if the first chapter drew my attention, I’d rather not have it as the first chapter because of too much violence in it which really affected my mood. Contrary to the first chapter, the second and the next chapters were mild then progresses to intense again.
Roller coaster emotions huh? 🙂 One good book to read!
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- L’Aquilone du Estrellas Review (The Kite of Stars) by Dean Francis Alfar - December 1, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 1, 2017
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017