Title: The Five Secrets you must Discover Before You Die Author: John Izzo Ph.D
This book is a compilation of many realization from people ages 60 years and up. They were interviewed by the author, on various topics that made him conclude the 5 secrets to happiness and how to live a full life.
I don’t want to give away the 5 secrets but I’ll give some clues based from the best quotes you’d find in this book.
“When you are young, 60 years seems like an eternity but after you have lived, you will realize it is but a moment.” “My mother told me: Every person you meet do good if you can but always do no harm. This simple idea has guided my life” – Bansi, 75
“At the end of your life, you won’t be thinking about what you took from the world, you will wonder what you left behind.” – Chief Ralph, 82
In the next few days, I am planning to publish an article about the 10 books a girl must read before 25 and this will surely be on my list.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Mga Tagpong Mukhang Ewan at Kung Anu Ano Pang Kababalaghan by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 22, 2017
- Alab ng Puso sa Dibdib Mo’y Buhay by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 21, 2017
- She’s Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- 3:30 p.m. with Sir Galahad (A Time for Dragons) by Kate Aton – Osias – Student’s Corner - September 19, 2017