Title: The Guardian
Author: Nicholas Sparks
This novel is my other favorite book written by Sparks. It’s not like any other Spark’s novel. It has a great first chapter that on the first pages, you wouldn’t want to let it go.Towards the middle of the story, it gave me the creeps that I even thought of not finishing it. I got really so affected by it. My knees were shaking because of the “stalker” idea he presented.
I am not an animal lover as others, but the ending was really saddening and made me feel that having a pet is one good way to be happy because they can also love you in return in their own way.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Mga Tagpong Mukhang Ewan at Kung Anu Ano Pang Kababalaghan by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 22, 2017
- Alab ng Puso sa Dibdib Mo’y Buhay by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 21, 2017
- She’s Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- 3:30 p.m. with Sir Galahad (A Time for Dragons) by Kate Aton – Osias – Student’s Corner - September 19, 2017