Title: The Guardian
Author: Nicholas Sparks
This novel is my other favorite book written by Sparks. It’s not like any other Spark’s novel. It has a great first chapter that on the first pages, you wouldn’t want to let it go.Towards the middle of the story, it gave me the creeps that I even thought of not finishing it. I got really so affected by it. My knees were shaking because of the “stalker” idea he presented.
I am not an animal lover as others, but the ending was really saddening and made me feel that having a pet is one good way to be happy because they can also love you in return in their own way.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- L’Aquilone du Estrellas Review (The Kite of Stars) by Dean Francis Alfar - December 1, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 1, 2017
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017