Title: The Other Boleyn Girl
Author: Philippa Gegoty
This is so far the most interesting part of the royal history in England. It has numerous scandals and a lot of interesting scenes and people. Each chapter will leave you hanging and if I haven’t watched the film, I will definitely be so surprised of the outcome of Anne’s greediness. It’s a love story, tragedy and drama in one.
As you read it, you can’t really put it down! Even if you already know the whole story, you would still love to go into the details of why’s and why not’s.
This is the prime age of King Henry VIII where he is at the peak of his kingship. Maybe one of the reasons why this is the most interesting part of his life. It may be a royal fiction and some details may just be the author’s point of view, but it has let the reader picture the past with explicit vividness and clarity as if it were true. It is a well researched book and you will appreciate the accuracy of it compared to the other write ups about this era.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017
- Kapitan Sino by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 6, 2017
- The Jupiter Effect by Katrina Tuvera – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - November 2, 2017
- Stupid is Forever by Miriam Defensor Santiago – Student’s Corner - October 27, 2017