Title: The Other Boleyn Girl
Author: Philippa Gegoty
This is so far the most interesting part of the royal history in England. It has numerous scandals and a lot of interesting scenes and people. Each chapter will leave you hanging and if I haven’t watched the film, I will definitely be so surprised of the outcome of Anne’s greediness. It’s a love story, tragedy and drama in one.
As you read it, you can’t really put it down! Even if you already know the whole story, you would still love to go into the details of why’s and why not’s.
This is the prime age of King Henry VIII where he is at the peak of his kingship. Maybe one of the reasons why this is the most interesting part of his life. It may be a royal fiction and some details may just be the author’s point of view, but it has let the reader picture the past with explicit vividness and clarity as if it were true. It is a well researched book and you will appreciate the accuracy of it compared to the other write ups about this era.
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Mga Tagpong Mukhang Ewan at Kung Anu Ano Pang Kababalaghan by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 22, 2017
- Alab ng Puso sa Dibdib Mo’y Buhay by Manix Abrera – Student’s Corner - September 21, 2017
- She’s Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - September 20, 2017
- 3:30 p.m. with Sir Galahad (A Time for Dragons) by Kate Aton – Osias – Student’s Corner - September 19, 2017