Title: Time Traveler’s Wife
Author: Audrey Niffengger
The story line was really unique and it was done creatively by the author. It has alternating first person view that adds excitement (sometimes confusions) to each chapter. There are also a number of twists that can leave you hanging. However, there are some small details I find irrelevant in the story which I liked the least. There are scenes that I don’t actually think has an impact on the story that sometimes becomes boring and you may be tempted to skip those paragraphs. But, as a whole, it was artistically done and being the first novel by the author, you could already say, that she is very talented and has an edge in writing.
Please follow and like us:
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Blogging Officer, Books in My Baggage and The Book Geek Wannabe "Readers and Book Geeks are the next generation's coolest bunch of kids"
Latest posts by Trixie Ricablanca (see all)
- Alamat ng Gubat by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- The Problem with Being Laura By Ava Feliz – Student’s Corner - December 12, 2017
- L’Aquilone du Estrellas Review (The Kite of Stars) by Dean Francis Alfar - December 1, 2017
- Si by Bob Ong – Student’s Corner - December 1, 2017
- Things that Matter by Michelle Abigail Tiu Tan – Student’s Corner - November 14, 2017